The Black Egg Hunt



A 30 L Hunt, 1st April The Black Egg cracks open.

Hint: Look for the black egg, near the keg.

MAINSTORE LANDMARK


BLACK EGG HUNT: Hunter Questions & Answers

Q: Why do I have to pay 30L for the item? Other hunts give prizes for free.

If you're after quality items, ones that you will actually want to unpack when the hunt is over, and get something worth of your time, the Black Egg Hunt may be what you seek.

Q: Will I have to go through all stores and pay 30L for each item before getting the landmark to the next one?

No. Each Hint notecard will have the item picture for that store,and a landmark to the next. You will be free to choose whether to hunt for the item or move to the next store.

Q: I am a 30L Saturday frequent shopper, why do I have to go through a hunt instead of just teleporting in the store and getting the item as I do in a normal 30L Saturday round?

Because it's fun. Because during 30L saturdays you don't usually get new releases. Because you are bored to get hunt items you will never unpack and you want something worthy of your time.

Q: Which group do I join to keep updated about the Black Egg Hunt?

secondlife:///app/group/c3e0aa29-f9da-c067-fbc5-cab4067bc2d1/about


Black Egg Hunt Gift

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario